Sunday 27 December 2015

Don't forget to make some art


So, as the final days of 2015 melt away into the South African summer, I thought I'd just pop in to leave you with these thoughts from Neil Gaiman:
"May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art - write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself!"

2 comments:

  1. Perfect. Thanks for sharing. These are definitely things I'm striving for in the new year. How about you -- have you made any art yet? (awesome hair by the way!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fully intend to throw myself into making some art this year. To start with …shocking blue hair :-P

      Delete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...